Welcome to the Electrovaya Hub on AGORACOM
(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)
  • Demo Video
  • Private Messages
  • Edit My Profile
  • View/Edit Portfolio

AGORACOM News Flash

AGORACOM Best Of The Best Small Cap TV – August 29, 2014

Summer end selling season is now upon us and small cap investors have an opportunity to buy oversold companies at a bargain.

In this special episode of AGORACOM Best Of The Best Small Cap TV, George (Founder) and Allan (Chief Market Commentator) give their Top 5 Summer End Selling Candidates (+ 1 Bonus Pick) that are most likely to provide a pop to their portfolios by October 31, 2014.  There is a lot on the line in the wager between the two, with each providing completely different picks from the other and some great potential trades for viewers.

Watch It Now!

Message: UC Berkley Model for EV vehicle transition in the US

Stringio
Vice President
Rating: [?]
Votes: 56 Score: 3.8
  • Currently 3.8/5 Stars.
Did you know? You can earn activity points by filling your profile with information about yourself (what city you live in, your favorite team, blogs etc.

Re: UC Berkley Model for EV vehicle transition in the US

posted on Feb 21, 12 06:27PM

I hate to be the one to break it to you Bill but Ultra motors uses panasonic lithium batteries in all their Ebikes. We'll have to wait and see how that turns out, whether they stay with panasonic or switch to electrovaya or use two suppliers. On the bright side, as I said before they are still hiring and many of the jobs appear to be auto related. I believe they are done supplying the chrysler demo projects so there must be another auto related project in the works. I know there are still a few grid projects to be announced yet as well. My research also indicates something going on in Denmark. I am starting to see why they are so excited about the grid, I think they have more projects with Hydro One and Manitoba Hydro as well as utilities in many other countries. I estimate they have doubled their capacity and they are working two shifts I believe, so they are busy we just don't know what the specific projects are. I would think they have to make some announcements soon.

New Message

Please login to post a reply

AGORACOM Quick Tips

Recent Drill Results: 63m of 1.21 g\t gold and 2m of 13.95 g/t gold ... Learn More!
Watch
Today's Show
in 00:00:000

President's D.D.

New feature: Hub Presidents can add important links here.