Welcome to the Electrovaya Hub on AGORACOM
(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)
  • Demo Video
  • Private Messages
  • Edit My Profile
  • View/Edit Portfolio

AGORACOM News Flash

AGORACOM Small Cap Stock TV – April 23, 2014

Good afternoon to you all. Please find enclosed a summary of the breaking small-cap and micro-cap financial news we highlighted on our TV show this morning. It’s April 23rd and we’ve found 6 great press releases to report on. It’s another great day for small-cap and micro-cap financial news.

Here's today's featured companies:

• Premier Gold (PG.T),
  • Pilot Gold (PLG.T),
  • Nevada Sunrise Gold (NEV.V),
  • Eldorado Gold (ELD.T),
  • Osisko Mining (OSK.T),
  • US Oil Sands (USO.V)

Watch It Now!

Message: UC Berkley Model for EV vehicle transition in the US

Awd
President
Rating: [?]
Votes: 16 Score: 4.5
  • Currently 4.6/5 Stars.
Did you know? You can earn activity points by filling your profile with information about yourself (what city you live in, your favorite team, blogs etc.

Re: UC Berkley Model for EV vehicle transition in the US

posted on Feb 23, 12 03:25PM

Thanks for that reply, hogey. In regard to Panasonic batteries in Ultra... I understand that, however, Ultra was purchased by Hero Motors very, very recently. Don't know if that will have any effect, probably not, on their battery supplier. I am interested to know if the new brand: Hero Eco will use Electrovaya. All the information I have about an Electrovaya-Hero Motors link is just that: Electrovaya batteries being used by the Hero Motors product, but it may be a new ball game since Hero Motors bought out Ultra Motors. I do not have any information either way on that subject, but if you do.... PLEASE post it, thank you so much. Keep posting on the Canadian energy storage issue, I share your enthusiasm for the potential benefit to Electrovaya in that area and, in fact, I really believe that if Electrovaya ever "breaks out" on the price per share situation that it will more likely be due to their developments in energy storage than anything else. I do remain, however, hopeful regarding the issue of Ebikes. Just bought an Ebike myself yesterday. Unfortunately it comes with a different kind of battery, a LiFePhosphate battery... but in doing the internet search for Ebikes I have come across many different kinds that offer a LiPO (Lithium Polymer) option..... many more than I had anticipated. Again, hogey, thank you very much for your input and please keep posting. Bill

New Message

Please login to post a reply

AGORACOM Quick Tips

Small & Micro Cap 2.0 Blog by George Tsiolis ... Read it Now

President's D.D.

New feature: Hub Presidents can add important links here.