Welcome to the Electrovaya Hub on AGORACOM
(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)
  • Demo Video
  • Private Messages
  • Edit My Profile
  • View/Edit Portfolio

AGORACOM News Flash

AGORACOM Small Cap TV “Best Of The Best”

Stock Picks Of The Week Ended – September 14, 2014

AGORACOM Founder, George Tsiolis and Chief Market Commentator, Allan Barry Go Via Satellite to discuss and debate Allan’s Best picks this week. Companies Included on this week’s show are:

Watch It Now!

Message: UC Berkley Model for EV vehicle transition in the US

Awd
President
Rating: [?]
Votes: 24 Score: 3.7
  • Currently 3.7/5 Stars.
Did you know? You can earn activity points by filling your profile with information about yourself (what city you live in, your favorite team, blogs etc.

Re: UC Berkley Model for EV vehicle transition in the US

posted on Feb 23, 12 03:25PM

Thanks for that reply, hogey. In regard to Panasonic batteries in Ultra... I understand that, however, Ultra was purchased by Hero Motors very, very recently. Don't know if that will have any effect, probably not, on their battery supplier. I am interested to know if the new brand: Hero Eco will use Electrovaya. All the information I have about an Electrovaya-Hero Motors link is just that: Electrovaya batteries being used by the Hero Motors product, but it may be a new ball game since Hero Motors bought out Ultra Motors. I do not have any information either way on that subject, but if you do.... PLEASE post it, thank you so much. Keep posting on the Canadian energy storage issue, I share your enthusiasm for the potential benefit to Electrovaya in that area and, in fact, I really believe that if Electrovaya ever "breaks out" on the price per share situation that it will more likely be due to their developments in energy storage than anything else. I do remain, however, hopeful regarding the issue of Ebikes. Just bought an Ebike myself yesterday. Unfortunately it comes with a different kind of battery, a LiFePhosphate battery... but in doing the internet search for Ebikes I have come across many different kinds that offer a LiPO (Lithium Polymer) option..... many more than I had anticipated. Again, hogey, thank you very much for your input and please keep posting. Bill

New Message

Please login to post a reply

AGORACOM Quick Tips

What Is Twitter? Watch Our 5-Minute Tutorial ... Watch Now
Watch
Today's Show
in 00:00:000

President's D.D.

New feature: Hub Presidents can add important links here.