Welcome to the Electrovaya Hub on AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

Here are a couple of things that I think are exciting. If you listened to the conference call the CEO and CFO were joking with each other over which program was going to be more successfull, the grid storage or auto. The chrysler project is probably already done as far as producing the batteries, the minivans are due to be delivered in the next month or two. I have posted several times about the hiring at Electrovaya but what I notice is that many of the jobs are auto (EV) related including this one posted just within the last month: Engineering service project manager (electric vehicles). Therefore one would conclude that they are either providing Chryslers with batteries for another project or further rollout of the Ram and or minivan or they are working on another auto-related project(s). Remember they have roughly doubled their capacity and are working two shifts and this would be without the current chrysler project because I believe this is done. We also know they still have some more grid projects to announce and they are talking to many utilities. From everything I have read they should be announcing a new plant soon, probably in the states. We know they were on the verge of building a plant in the US when Solyndra went under and they delayed all the Doe loans so this has delayed their progress. I believe we will be hearing several big announcements this year. Paul Hart their CFO was delivering a talk today at the Jefferies Global Green Tech. conference on grid storage and Gitanjali DasGupta will be speaking at the Electric Vehicles Land-Sea-Air conference on March 27-28. Her talk in entitled How to have your cake and eat it too: Exceptional performance, scalability and cost. Lots of interesting things happening.

New Message
Please login to post a reply