Welcome to the Electrovaya Hub on AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

From what I hear they are in talks with some big players. This all takes a long time to evaluate the batteries and the company, they have been working with dongfeng and toyota for about two years. At first I really didn't get the licensing scenario but recently I researched the NMP situation and was surprised at how big a deal this is. Companies have been working on this for years, there are some that say battery companies MUST overcome this issue to produce inexpensive batteries. This is costing a fortune to overcome and time is critical as well. If you were manufacturing batteries why not just license this technology and move on with your own R&D and get ahead of everybody else? Take some time and look into NMP and the costs involved to handle and remove this chemical, it will open your eyes. This is the other big change, everyone who has tested the 2.0 battery is impressed and very happy with the battery. Vitronic, Walmart and the electric ferry are all examples of glowing reports about the battery. This should be an interesting conference call in December.

New Message
Please login to post a reply