Welcome to the Electrovaya Hub on AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

Just finished the MD&A and there is good and bad news. Bad news first "Based on current orders, the sales pipeline, general business conditions in the lithium ion energy storage markets and delivery schedules, revenues exceeding Cdn $15 million which had earlier been expected in calender year 2014 are not now expected to be reached". Good news " During 2014, an opportunilty for acquiring a large lithium ion battery facility in Europe arose, and Electrovaya management is planning to acquire this facility. The revenues from this facility is expected to exceed all previous Electrovaya targets". Based on what I read they also seem to be implying that certain projects or agreements were placed on hold or limited due to costs associated with having only one manufacturing facility (in Canada). The telecom towers in India is one example. The rest of this posting is my opinion, not from the MD&A. Their acquisition of the plant in Germany would open up many new opportunities as well as support some of the connections already made. I think this would include Dongfeng, Norway marine opportunitiies, Vitronic, European grid, thier deal with Li-Tec customer, etc.

Dec 31, 2014 07:11AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply