Welcome to the Electrovaya Hub on AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free
Message: Recent photo of Litarion/Li-tec/Deut... Accumotive site in Kamenz

Thanks for the link nickto. This is kind of turning your focus towards a more positive picture ;)

Well I am surprised that the Deutsche Accumotive is venturing into the grid storage sector...., there are also some articles featuring the C-level execs from Daimler and underlining in their analysis that till 2025 daimler has to sell more than 1mm electrified vehicles (or a thrid of their sales as hybrids) to comply to environmental rules, if I am not mistaken.

Also Nissan is pushing it. I think we are reaching the point were Evs (in one form or another - dependend on gov regulation/ definition) is becoming mainstream. Still slow, but continously... Surprise that Nissan-Renault is in bed with Daimler? No, not for me. Surprise that Nissan somehow related to LG Chem? who knows... but I dont give a bit on the share price right now... its politics time...

Oh btw, Weber (Daimler) is calling for battery alliances for the sake of economies of scale and the breakthrough in LI... the floor was wisely created over the course of the last months... now bring in the gov subs and start playing...

New Message
Please login to post a reply