Welcome to the Electrovaya Hub on AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

These highlights are taken from my notes which were hastily written, if there are any inconsistencies please feel free to correct. You can still listen to the recorded CC at the number listed on the press release. Probably the number one question would be regarding cash and operating funds going forward. They said they are not looking for cash right now. They didn't seem concerned about cash at all, they are actually getting cash with this purchase. They expect to receive approx. 3 million over the next few weeks to couple of months which was due to litarion. The expense of conversion of the NMP lines to efl's non-NMP is going to be done in stages to allow for uninterupted manufacturing and they are expecting the German government to cover much of that cost because they are implementing a green process. The plant is in operation now and the conversion process should take about 9-12 months but they will be producing electrodes and separators with no interuption. The contract for the german auto co. will continue for the next few months. They expect income going forward from the sale of electrodes and separators to other battery manufacturers, and state they have the strongest pipeline in the companies history. They expect the revenue from the sale of the separators to be in the millions. Significant growth in utilities approx. 45 million this year and massive industrial growth with approx. 80 million pipeline. The overall pipeline is over 150 million. They now claim their batteries use no toxic chemicals, have the highest energy density, highest safety and highest cycle life and they are the lowest cost producer on the planet. They talked about JV's in India and I believe it was China and I'm not sure if that was for separators or batteries (sorry I missed some info. not quick enough writing). They said the requests for quotes for utilities were "pouring in". They also mentioned there are very few battery manufacturers in europe and they practically have a monopoly there. When asked if they had enough staff at the top to make this transition to the next step they talked about the changes they had made here and they will be adding staff (I believe in Germany) to assist them in moving forward and they would make announcements soon. Stated they would be dropping the energy costs in the new plant by 70-80% and that is significant because energy is expensive there. Argonne national laboratory stated that non-NMP process would reduce cost by about $50 per kwh so if batteries cost about $200 per kwh that is impressive. The new combined company now has over 500 patents on their batteries and products. Hope I covered everything, I was very impressed.

May 15, 2015 11:06AM

May 15, 2015 11:27AM
May 15, 2015 05:39PM

May 15, 2015 06:00PM

May 15, 2015 09:26PM

May 16, 2015 08:16AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply