Welcome to the Electrovaya Hub on AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

Although the company has made what could prove to be the true game changing aquisition that they claim it will be in Litarion GmbH. It's important to point out that this company has hit so few of its stated objectives as a publicly traded company, about 15 years, that it is really very sad. This abysmal track record should not be allowed to be glossed over by the recent announcements or the single track minded focus of all the POSSIBLY great things to come. On this site you not find things such as five days ago the website Inside EVs had a blurb about the Norwegian electric ferry Ampere which can carry 120 vehicles and 360 passengers. This, ten-ton of batteries, is a behemoth compared to the EFL battery powered Norwegian puddle jumper of a ferry. Or the many recent announcements by LG Chem and others on sites such as Green Car Reports, Green Car Congress, PV Magazine or Clean Technica to name but a few. One recent posting claimed that EFL has already had their battery tested and proven by Dongfeng/Nissan/Kia. EFL has stated that Dongfeng is trialling their battery, the company as far as I know has NEVER stated that is has been proven by Dongfeng let alone tested or proven by Nissan or Kia. I have been and continue to be a shareholder in EFL for about 19 months now, I do so because I can afford to lose every cent on this very big roll of the dice.

New Message
Please login to post a reply