Welcome to the Electrovaya Hub on AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free
Message: July generally not a good month for news from Electrovaya

nickto. The past is no guarantee of future performance. I'm sure there is a lot of stuff going on we know nothing about.

As for now, everytime the price rises, TD or anonymous dumps a market order to take it down. Once it drops below 0.70, they won't sell. I'm convinced it's overhead from the financings. They probably sold the shares to a bunch of suckers that are thrilled to be back to 0.70. The drop to 0.30 scared the hell out of them.

So I wonder, about the money they raised last June, for new equipment. What exactly is Mississauga's capability. It's 150,000 sq ft. They must have some manufacturing capacity here. Or, is it mostly setup for R&D projects and NO mass production.

I keep hearing about their need for scaling and volume production. Miss. should have some of that. The sticking point should be they don't have 2 plants which is the min. most cos. require to get a supply contract. But Miss. should still be able to supply some volume you would think.

I emailed IR@electrovaya. Of course, there was no reponse as expected. I am considering calling them but not sure who to ask for when/if they ask me who I need to talk to.

New Message
Please login to post a reply