Welcome to the Electrovaya Hub on AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

Years ago Honeywell and Alan Bradley jointley developed a small DCS (disstributed coontrol system). The system used Alan Bradley PLC hardware and Honeywell software. After the launch was successfull Honeywell wanted to develop their own hardware so they could get all the money and cut out Alan Bradley. So what they had to do was change the name of the system from Plant Scape to Experion. In other words cease production of Plant Scape and start production of Experion.

The Evonic Daimler developement of Separion seems to be a similar situation. The battery cells though good were not competatively priced and also I believe Daimler was being pressured by the Greman Government to stop the pollution (or possible pollution). In order to get out of the existing contract, I believe, Evonic had to sell Separion and Daimler had to cease production of the battery cells. We are just watching them get rid of the developement contract. Once completed Daimler will be free to do business with Electrovaya. So, I would not expect any anouncements from Daimler concerning Electrovaya untill shutdown is complete. For how long after is anyone's guess.

Anyway just my thoughts... I get in trouble thinking at times.

New Message
Please login to post a reply