Welcome to the Electrovaya Hub on AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

Sankar "We are seeing very high, large traction. Almost every day we get inbound calls looking for quotations and request for quotations. And this is something we have never seen in the last few years." Apr. 29 Electrovaya completes transformational acquisitional of Litarion, the calls looking for quotes start sometime between Apr. 29 and May15, so almost 3 months. So in that time we have one leading (but unnamed) Chinese battery manufacturer for Separion that is "expected to be greater than $1 million in 2015 and growing to larger amounts in 2016." We also have Leclanche for anodes which for the most part will be played out in 2016. I guess the rest of the contracts are being held back because that is best for business when dealing with a publicly traded company, or maybe Electrovaya's technology is so good that the Canadian Government has had Sankar sign a non disclosure agreement for National Security reasons, or maybe Sankar has decided that the old Pony Exspress is the best way to disseminate the vast amounts of orders and news, who knows, I don't. But what I do know is that it has stopped raining so it"s time to go outside and kick the old Norton to life and get a ride in. Not to worry the CC is just full goodies to talk about and just like a bad STD (not that is any good ones) I shall return.

New Message
Please login to post a reply