Welcome to the Electrovaya Hub on AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free
Message: E-Mobility Surprise (Conference Call) Multiple Fortune 1000 Companies

Hogey, pretty much what I would have posted. You got the finer details correct in your summary. I am very, very surprized they're even more bullish with the increased capacity needs talk, by end 2016 into 2017. They must be very serious when they say the pipeline is huge. I wasn't giving this much attention up to now, but it seems it may be a reality some day soon.

I was happy to hear Sankar mention the 50mil as P.O.'s in hand. The new guy from FBR seemed to start asking questions no one would touch before. Issues such as capital costs to switch to non-NMP. Still not sure why it's taking so long? (I need to call them "again" and try to get a real answer). Long lead times for basic materials etc that make operating capital so much more important.

The fact they won't touch low margin Contracts may be the reason nickto's other company love Deltro, got the Ontario Contract. So getting "beat", may have been a good thing. Sankar has made this point in a number of CC's. There are a lot of Orders they could get, but refuse to get into the price wars.

He also mentioned that Customers are very in tune to the differences in capacity, safety and cycle life when they come shopping.

New Message
Please login to post a reply