Welcome to the Electrovaya Hub on AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

In my opinion this is the most significant presentation they have given. Reminds me of a presentation a while ago when they mentioned working with a major mining co. and a fortune 10 co. At the time they hadn't mentioned who they were but in the presentation there were photos that when you placed the cursor over the picture were labelled Raglan mine (Glencore) and walmart. I believe this to be a similar situation, the bus photos are labelled Volvo, Solaris and Ebe-europa which I assume means they are working with those three bus companies. The forklift photos are of mcfa (mitsubishi caterpillar forklift co. which includes Jungheinrich) Mccall handling equipment and Raymond forklifts, major players in the forkllift business. The rooftop solar company I believe they were referring to Scottish and Southern from the previous slide and they also have a new photo of a heavy duty application that we haven't heard of yet as well. I also have reason to believe the separator sales are doing well also. Business development in Europe, north America and Asia (China, Japan and Taiwan) and distribution in India. In my opinion a very significant presentation. The next conference call should be interesting.

New Message
Please login to post a reply