Welcome to the Electrovaya Hub on AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

After seeing the financial results announced last Friday I was not pleased as I 'm sure many others felt the same and had every intention of selling a substantial potion of shares this morning to avoid the drop in SP but after listening to the conference call details I have a much better understanding of how we ended up here.

As usual EFL management does not concern themselves with how the stockholders feel and do very little to help out the share price by the way they conduct their announcements. It appears they have made the strategic decision to supply products that will be usuable in numerous vertical markets rather than focusing on just one. This is why they spent a substantial amount of money for R&D on their new products the 1Kw and 2.3 Kw modules. Apparently these modules are considered game changers because customers can now use them like lego blocks and build systems for several different applications.

In addition, the $50M contracts they signed previously are NOT in jeopardy but the customers are not ready to recieve the batteries on a monthly basis and have requested EFL to hold them until they are ready for a bulk delivery which also delays the billing of these products. Deleivery is anticipated to be carried out in Q3 and revenues should show up in that quarter.

EFL is a frustrating stock to own and while we are all looking for that massive order to finally place them on the map they don't seem as concerned and are slowly continuing to build for the best long term future of the company. Will they get there one day? Not sure but everytime they keep us in the dark and piss me off they seem to come up with some sensible answers to justify what is going on which keeps me involved.

Once again there was a comment about a $700M pipeline available and they are trying to develop some multi-year contracts to take advantage of that. At this point we just want to see firm contracts and avoid all the hype of possibilites...

I guess we will continue the waiting game and hope to see those revenues increase later this year. I hope the new product launch is as succesful as they hope it to be!

New Message
Please login to post a reply