Welcome to the Electrovaya Hub on AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

So here we are with the largest contract in Electrovaya's history. They now have about 120 Million US in signed contracts. Looking at what they have said we can anticipate some of the future contracts/revenue. We know they still have to announce at least one more customer because they stated they have launch customers for both of the new products. We know they are working on buses and forklifts and should be announcing something with them soon. Their german articles have stated they are focusing on public transportation ( I assume buses) and they have also stated there are larger orders to come which they obviously just announced the one. My suspicion is that this order is either forklift or bus related but since they have been working longer on the forklifts I think it might be in this sector. Much of their recent talk has been related to the buses. They spoke about it in the German articles and it was a focus of the recent presentation. They also mention they are working on distribution in India, so we also know something is happening in India for certain and this remains unannounced. One thing I will speculate on and it is just my opinion but when I look at the recent presentation and in the section relating to their customers they have a picture of a Volvo bus. For me I don't see how they can do that unless they are working with Volvo. It is interesting that they have mentioned growth in U.S., Europe, Germany, China and India. Volvo is present and doing well in all of the markets mentioned. http://www.volvobuses.com/bus/india/en-in/volvogroup/Pages/VolvoGroupHome1.aspx and in China http://chinaautoreview.com/pub/CARArticle.aspx?ID=12501 In the last presentation they are also working with a company (I believe it is Scottish and Southern) on the rooftop solar. They have business development teams in the U.S., Europe and Asia, partners including Targray and Leclanche. We can see that based on just what we know there are still several announcements to come. This does not include any auto OEM's they might be involved with as well. I expect to see a large increase in SP this week and if not I will be buying more.

May 29, 2016 02:42PM
May 29, 2016 04:22PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply