Welcome to the Electrovaya Hub on AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

Depending on the growth rate the market is willing to award EFL, it will be difficult to determine an accurate SP but, we can definitely pin down a reasonable range.

Based on recent announcements, and for the time being, EFL's growth rate is in the stratosphere. 30, 40 or even 100% growth are nowhere near enough to describe what is happening. But let's use a reasonable Y / Y Growth Rate of 30%.

Since the PEG (P/E to Growth) ratio should be 1, EFL could quite easily deserve a 30 P/E (or more). With $100-200mil in revs, they should be able to hit adjusted earnings of at least 0.20-0.25. That translates into a SP of $6 on the bottom end and $7.50 on the top.

As an anecdotal comaprison, WIN traded as lower as 0.55 a decade ago as it flirted with bankruptcy. They re-structured, turned into a patent licensing entity and proceeded to make revs of $80-100mil. Their earnings would have been similar to what EFL's hope to be. WIN traded as high as $9.00. Bear in mind, the patent licensing business is not an investor's dream so the SP never hit its full potential and is constantly dsicounted due to large risks.

A couple more good sized deals and I believe EFL will achieve a $billion market cap or more. Then the question becomes, which big player takes a run at them. And yes, I too heard Sankar refer to the latest deal as small and just the tip of the iceberg. Seems he may be getting some credibility back pretty quickly.

This of course, is all just based on my opinion, but the numbers are there. If so, as giddy as everyone is over the past month, the share price has A LOT of catching up to do yet.

Jun 18, 2016 01:08PM

Jun 18, 2016 01:39PM

Jun 18, 2016 02:21PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply