Welcome to the Electrovaya Hub on AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

Post from Stockhouse referring to the guy on BNN recommending to short EFL at this point. He doesn't even know the CFO is new.

That's for sure OceanRacer, and also the loser shrimpdick, constantly referring to the past and refusing to acknowledge it's a whole new company, whole new ballgame, with German engineering to boot.

These guys need to take some of their own one-liners. "Past performance is no guarantee of future returns". In this case, it couldn't be more true.

The chart looks great. Nice zig-zag with pullbacks for profit taking. One also has to be aware, the float (excluding the CEO's block) is barely over 30mil shs. That's insane for a company of this nature.

I also like the fact Sankar will not finance unless he has to. A 10-20 mil share financing will dilute his ownership about 13-25%. Not gonna happen. Although, we may get to a point there is no other choice and the institutions will not like his complete control so the day may come he agrees to relinquish some control and expand the number of shares for capital purposes. For now, they hopefully fulfill the needs with loans, LOC's and grants.

If the guy doesn't even know who the CFO is, well .........

Also, many will be fooled because of the quick runnup. This is a once in a lifetime rocket launch.

Short all you want boys, ... but make sure you actually "borrow" the shares and aren't being criminal by naked shorting. I'm sure you crooks out there know what I'm talking about. I guess if no one's watching.

Jul 07, 2016 07:21AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply