Welcome to the Electrovaya Hub on AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

Hope to get updates on several fronts. Note on the new website under stationary power they state "This unit is being used in a wide range of applications such as home energy storage and telecom backup power" there has been no announcement of a telecom backup power deal. There was the MOU a few years ago in India but that didn't result in any sales at that time. They keep mentioning trucks and postal delivery vehicles as well as golf carts so I think there are things happening there too. I have reason to believe things are going well in Asia and hopefully we will hear something in that area as well. With all the recent deal announcements there are still (I believe) some major deals to come (Volvo, other bus and truck deals?). These recent deals came quickly and there is no reason to think they will suddenly stop. Their estimate at this time for 2017 is 200 million and that is without any further deals. Our expectations for Q3 financials have to be realistic and we need to be patient, I think we also have to stop and appreciate the increadible accomplishments of the last year.

New Message
Please login to post a reply