Welcome to the Electrovaya Hub on AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

I definitely feel better after the conference call but still many questions. I find it incredible that there is still only one analyst following them and asking questions during the conference calls. We need more analysts questions to get more information from them. If I understood what Richard stated when addressing the delayed revenue it sounds to me like the U.S. customer wants the litacore product instead of the litacell originally ordered and this delayed income from this customer. He stated that customers delayed delivery from Q2 to reschedule to move all production away from any chemistry or format that was not consistent with litacore or litacell production. The next quarter should see an increase in revenue but the major jump will happen in Q1 2017 (Oct.-Dec.). New products are coming and they have a "slew" of other OEM's lined up to test their products. Four million of the 10 million they received will go towards a working line in Germany, great news. The third customer they announced earlier was related to the emobility estimated 41 million revenue in 2017 and revenue for 2018 are "mindboggling". This customer is the largest of the four and has revenues of about 50 billion (have to do some research on this one). They also stated they would name the residential storage customer next month. Still feeling good but we will have to wait a bit longer.

Aug 12, 2016 08:02PM

Aug 13, 2016 07:29AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply