Welcome to the Electrovaya Hub on AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

According to the short prospectus it appears everything is for sale, even the CEO's shares ! This may be just what they are trying to project. Let the bidding war begin. What I think it could be is maybe a large player (say panasonic) or someone in that class wants to take a position in Electrovaya and get a license for at least Separion. If they wanted to buy say 20mil shares, then they would have to be newly issued shares. Maybe the date has been set where the closing price is the issue price?? If that is the case it will be a month or two down the road. In the mean time Electrovaya's job is to get the stock price to go up.

That's not all that is going on....... That is not all that is going on..

When one company is deciding to buy another company and to determine what to pay, they hire a CFO for the target company and let him have a quarter to do the due dilligence. So my question is. Did someone high up in Electrovaya management leave the last day of last quarter? What company did he go to? In what capacity? Is the company related to Electrovaya/Litarion's core business? Answer those questions and I think we may have found a target company.

I think it will happen all at once OR in close succession.

Dr. Andra Mecklenberg, Kampf, MD (managing director)

New Message
Please login to post a reply