Welcome to the Electrovaya Hub on AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

its 22 - had it open with another pdf... sorry for confusion.

first take aways (to be continued/ feel free to add and sort points):

- seems like an international case (to often they relate to EURIBOR, LIBOR), agents, international regulation

- its states that proceeds from "the shareholder" will not be transfered/ available to the comapny (sankar keeps the powder dry - whatever the think of playing)

- multiple tranches are possible for the sale of securities (think that topic was mentioned before - in relation to stock price developement - minimize dilution)

- proceeds can be (partly) used to finance negative cashflow (if you buy something/ expand one needs WC to get the ball rolling - (show profitability in Q1/Q2 17 - then burn the fireworks)

- $250 million (we are talking USD) - another indicator that we are not talking a regular share issung -> would be usually done at the home stock exchange/ currency or am I wrong?

- unlimed right to issue shares (sounds bad - but I dont see it as that bad, one needs freedom not to relate to amounts at certain prices - every number mentioned would set expectations)

- Proceeds will go into growth

- No dividents planed for the future

- Terms can/will change for each supplement of the offerings under the prospectus

- unless differently specified: cash will be used for general corporate purposes, including funding ongoing operation and/or capital requirements, reducing the level of indebtedness outstanding from time to time, discretionary capital programs and potential future acquisitions.

- we are also talking debt, convertibles and shares

- not really getting the role of Bejoy - can anybody educate me on this?

My opinion:
For me this is a quite general tool to give Richard & Sankar the room to maneuver the company through the growth period of the next 24-48 months. Building additional capacities takes about 24 months - I think the capacities in Kamenz (GER) are filled with orders at the middle of next year (expecting some more customers). Mississauga I cannot estimate. Think we are arriving at a "go big or go home" situation in 3-5 year, hence they better get there running shoes on. Have a good feeling so far. Money is cheap now - their technology ready and proven. Execution is what they have to do now. Richard did it before. So get the shipments out the door and grow healthy.

New Message
Please login to post a reply