Welcome to the Electrovaya Hub on AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

People are speculating what the money is for, I really don't see the mystery. Here is a company that has just announced over 500 million in revenues in a very short space of time (I have heard they now have over 1 billion in deals now). We don't know the value of the last deal but I am pretty confident it is enough to take us over the 500 million mark with a range of products to supply. Just with the announced deals it is easy to believe they will have over 1 billion in revenue over the next few years as some of the deals are projected to increase substantially after the first year. For instance with the Hyster-yale deal sankar stated that the deal was for about 80 M. U.S. but may be more "as they launch us in many of their products-product lines". The bus OEM estimates 17 million but Sankar predicts much, much larger growth and Fritz Mueller said "Our OEM partner has production facilities in China and Europe and capable of massive sales". The deal with the global OEM for e-mobility (some of us have speculated that this is DHL) they estimate the 2017 revenues at 41 million "and their numbers for 2018 and onwards are mind-boggling". And the biggest deal so far for the residential storage partner who I believe is Sonnen (that has been confirmed to me by someone who I feel is reliable) could generate huge numbers. If indeed it is Sonnen remember GE has bought in. The point is I think it is clear they are indeed in a hyper-growth state and therefore require a large injection of money to fund the growth with further production capacity. This is only including the deals we are aware of, I am sure there are more and it is likely there are some major deals yet to be announced. "The big jump in revenues is going to come from the March 2017 quarter onwards. So we will see huge huge revenue jumps and profitability starting from that quarter". So this is all good as I see it, we had to expect some major raise of capital coming to support this massive growth. When was the last time you saw a company go from minimal income to hundreds of millions possibly billion dollar revenue in such a short time. I am sure they would also like to take over the manufacturing they are outsourcng at present in China and Taiwan back in house so that would require a large investment as well.

New Message
Please login to post a reply