Welcome to the Electrovaya Hub on AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

I have to be honest, this has me concerned. We know they have been trying to raise capital to go forward and we all knew that 10 million was not going to cut it. I was hoping there was a buy in by a major in the works and that was why they didn't need more money but if they have been trying all this time and it has gotten to the point where they have to basically lay-off I think it is concerning. Not knowing what is happening is difficult and it would really help if they would come forward with some information. I e-mailed Sankar Thursday afternoon when I became aware of the articles so he knows it is out in the public. Maybe he feels as long as it doesn't affect the SP he won't need to address it but to me this should be addressed immediately especially if it is not as bad as it seems. For me this is a huge red flag and we should proceed with caution and watch the situation closely. This forum is to share information so we can all make informed decisions so lets share what we find good or bad so we can make sound decisions. It's hard to believe that after all of these major OEM's and the bank did all their own DD and approved everything and moved forward on all the deals that it would be at the point of work slowdown this quickly. Again, how is it that this article came out on th 14th and 5 days later they are still announcing their major deal? Maybe everything is fine but I for one will be watching very closely. GLTA

New Message
Please login to post a reply