Welcome to the Electrovaya Hub on AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

In the Nov. 29, 2016 SEDAR AIF filing, Leclanche is listed as a competitor. Leclanche won the Ontario project which made me see them as a competitor ever since that time, despite some of their past use of Litarion products. The AIF is also, finally, clear about MoUs so we can move forward from here. I was disappointed to see that, at one point, I owned more shares than most of the directors combined, except, of course, the CEO. I wish this was more evenly distributed amongst the directors or offspring.

• Stationary Energy Storage. Competition includes manufacturers and system integrators. We compete primarily with LG Chem, Panasonic, Tesla, SAFT, BYD, NEC, Samsung, SK Innovation, Toshiba, Leclanche, Mercedes Benz, GE and others. 

• Letters of Intent and Memorandums of Understanding Entered into by Electrovaya are non- binding and no definitive agreements may be executed

Non-binding letters of intent and memorandum of understanding (“MoUs”) entered into by Electrovaya are subject to a number of risks including: (i) the arrangements are still in the negotiation phase and there is no assurance a definitive agreement will be reached or if reached, such agreement will be on the same terms as disclosed in the MoU, (ii) product specifications have not yet been agreed and thus Electrovaya cannot enter into a definitive agreement nor commence deliveries until the product specifications are agreed and a definitive arrangement is signed; (iii) no sales are assured under the MoUs and no firm irrevocable commitments have been obtained from the potential customer; and (iv) the MoUs and any definitive agreement entered into in furtherance thereof, may be subject to the same risk factors as the Contracts. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply