Welcome to the Evolving Gold Free HUB On AGORACOM

Evolving Gold is focused on exploring its significant discovery at Rattlesnake Hills, Wyoming, an alkalic gold system, similar to the Cripple Creek gold district in Colorado, and on gold properties adjacent to the Carlin district of Nevada.

Free

My opinion about situation right now is that currently accumulation is going on, lot of shares are comming from weak hands, shorters to very strong hands, this is very strong for the future, no downside and big upside potential. On the end of this accumulation there will be not so many free shares available. I don't care what will be with sp next week with EVG, I am confident in them, they have institutions, brokers and promotion with them, after accumulation is done and next assays results that I hope will be great we will have lot of promo, Peter is also very good promo, that is all great for EVG, so we can go much higher after next results like last time from 0.4 range above 1$, so I am still confident that we will se 2$ this year, they(brokers, Institutions) need to make some money also and this stock with strong hands will fly, shorters will make this run even stronger.

New Message
Please login to post a reply