Welcome to the Evolving Gold Free HUB On AGORACOM

Evolving Gold is focused on exploring its significant discovery at Rattlesnake Hills, Wyoming, an alkalic gold system, similar to the Cripple Creek gold district in Colorado, and on gold properties adjacent to the Carlin district of Nevada.

Free

Re: For Aurum

in response to by
posted on Feb 10, 2010 07:05AM

I may be wrong, but I think promotion will pick up after the initial resource estimate comes out. Analysts will start coverage, and be able to start setting target prices, something we have not seen. With that coverage comes promotion - the coverage is in itself promotion, as long as it is positive. Right now there is too much competition in the junior gold market, so the analysts are reporting on companies with more information available, keeping their reputations secure for good picks.

That does not mean I am entirely happy with the way things are managed. Although I can find justification for things like the .90 PP, this does not mean I agree with it. To me it was a tentative move from a position of weakness. However, if the financial markets had fallen apart again (they still might, but I would be surprised) we would be praising Bick for his foresight.

Although I am not "all in", I am darn close to it, and am long for as long as it takes. I am impatient, but I am more stubborn. I believe in Quinton, and I believe in the story.

GLTA

New Message
Please login to post a reply