Welcome to the Evolving Gold Free HUB On AGORACOM

Evolving Gold is focused on exploring its significant discovery at Rattlesnake Hills, Wyoming, an alkalic gold system, similar to the Cripple Creek gold district in Colorado, and on gold properties adjacent to the Carlin district of Nevada.

Free

Aurum, I agree that we are in a bit of a holding pattern here until we get a new announcement. The infill drilling has helped to establish a fairly stable base in the sp, but to me, the stepout drilling hasn't done much. This could be because there has not really been a NR which has detailed HOW MUCH of a step out it was... Sure we can get a rough idea from the drill map, but if a NR said something along the line of "This year's drilling has provided necessary infill drilling, as well as expanded the boundaries of the known strike area from x*y*z to X*Y*Z" Something like this would show the stepouts to have some value that we could recognize. I do not think high grade intercepts at RSH are necessary to move the price, since I think the word is out that this is a bulk tonnage play. High grade at Carlin/Humboldt, or Boulder IMHO would be of great value in moving the price - in fact without high grade at Carlin I would expect a drop in price, since it is so deep...

A resource estimate should put a firm base in and, if better that expected (say 2 million ounces or more...) could give us another shot upward.

All just my opinion of course, but I'm still long and looking forward to the ride going forward.

New Message
Please login to post a reply