Welcome to the Evolving Gold Free HUB On AGORACOM

Evolving Gold is focused on exploring its significant discovery at Rattlesnake Hills, Wyoming, an alkalic gold system, similar to the Cripple Creek gold district in Colorado, and on gold properties adjacent to the Carlin district of Nevada.

Free

Remember this film:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_Almighty

Well, there you have it, you could called him Bad Boy or crook but it doesn't matter. For me on the beginning EVG was great story with 2 great properties. But there is always but because you have Bad management that destroyed this company together with should I say investors in Company or sheeple? But who is almighty Bruce, "Rober Bruce Duncan". Read about this crook from one internet source:

http://neer-do-well-hall-of-infamey.blogspot.de/2014/04/robert-bruce-duncan-proven-securities.html

It seems that this crook together with his wife already has some very interesting compensations. First of all he could just make Reverse Split long time ago, made pp while he still had RSH property, not sell that property for nothing. Now after property is sold even not yet 100% he never told to anybody where is the Money? After that bad move he compensated himself with $325K with some kind of debt settlement? I mean why not just to pay to all investors back money, he even not invested anything in this company? So what is this all about? The same like in any other company that this crook presents.

Now after so many stupiudities he wants to make reverse split 1:20 because there is not enough money even if there must be at least $500K from NVX that was payed for taking over RSH property, even to said that he could invest $325K that he got for nothing? So why now to destroy sheeple or better question is how many sheeple will this crook destroy because he presents lot of companies. How can be possible that this kind of CEO is never questioned from BCSC or anybody about questionable transactions like this debt settlement?

So it seems that Master of desaster will destroy the last hope of many sheeple before hopefully some will stop this destroyer once for all...

GLTA

New Message
Please login to post a reply