Welcome To The Excellon Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Building Value through Production, Expansion, and Discovery

Free

Spoke with IR

Excellon Resources EXN.T +20% again today. 4 Bagger for the year. Has to be the best performer on the Toronto or Venture this year

The turn around here was easy to see if you put in the DD.

I think Nisha hit the nail on the head. "The market is waking up and Excellon is in the right place at the right time"

Eric Sprotts investment validated the story and the value.

They are entering the two high grade areas that will pave the way for a stronger showing Q1 and even stronger Q2.

Stage 1 of the de watering program was just upgrading all the current pumps to flow much more water that has provided positive results already.

They are currently working on stage 2 where they will dig the wells that will also have pumps. This is the set up that will bring the entire water table down throughout the flooded area. This means no more flooding delays and waiting for grouting.

They will be able to just go down and access the 2 high grade areas at 1200+ and 1777gpt AgEq. I think this will be our next level in share price as the average of those 2 grades avove is about 1400gpt. This is what I used for my calculation in the posts below.

Mill capacity 650 tpd at 1400Grams per tonne is where I come up with the 4 million ounces production rate. So from there, you have to ask What is the Future Value of a company that is producing 4 million oz at $9 AISC and how much will they cash flow? This is precisely the reason shares are being revalued now.

Nisha said with $17 - $18 silver they can start drilling

Checkmate28

New Message
Please login to post a reply