Welcome To The ExGen Resources HUB On AGORACOM

The Company is focused on the discovery and development of large polymetallic porphyry copper deposits in North America - an area that host numerous world class polymetallic porphyry copper deposits.

Free

SH is 'effed' again this morning and is running out of time to get its sht together.

BXX is raising some money. Not a surprise.

....The proceeds of the Non-Flow-Through Unit Offering will be used primarily to drill test the strike and depth extensions of the two zones of copper-gold-silver-molybdenum mineralization intersected in DDH-07-2011 and previously untested chargeability anomalies located under the Oro Amigo mine, a former small copper mine located within the Boss copper-gold project, and for general working capital purposes. The proceeds of the Flow-Through Unit Offering will be used to continue exploration, including diamond drilling on Boxxer's Canadian properties, including the Gordon Lake gold property in the NWT, the East Breccia copper-molybdenum-silver property in Ontario, and the DOK porphyry copper-gold-molybdenum-silver property in northwest, British Columbia.

Elmer is starting to think about drilling the Canadian properities - including Dok. Should be an interesting year ahead for BXX. I am very curious about the Dok property given it's location to Schaft Creek.

glta

New Message
Please login to post a reply