Welcome To The ExGen Resources HUB On AGORACOM

The Company is focused on the discovery and development of large polymetallic porphyry copper deposits in North America - an area that host numerous world class polymetallic porphyry copper deposits.

Free

Well...the Venture sucks

No two ways about it.....the fundamentals in the metals game has never been better....those who are savy know the majors really dont go looking for their own deposits per se, they farm the risk out to us. We got some great properties.

Unfortunately people are risk averse right now. They dont want to invest in speculative investments, they want guarantees. People in the states were choosing to hold T-bills and take the hit from inflation versus keeping their cash in equities.

BXX has been hit hard....so has just about everything in the asset class. Were no different.

But we still have all the drivers in place to differentiate ourselves from those other investments. The quality of the properties is top notch....let alone 5 of them under one umbrella.

We still have a CUU trigger in the next few months which I personally feel will adjust the stock up as lots of Copper Foxxers buy up our shares on the market.

I think the Venture is going to snap back soon, and I do believe it will be fast and furious. Say the next 6-12 months.

If you loved BXX 18 months ago, its only gotten better.....only the share price has fallen. Smokin' entry point.

Ventures been in a bear market for the last 600+ days.....its going to have to turn soon.

Keep the hope alive boys, top notch management, top notch properties, and just look at the infrastructure on some of them as well.

Unlike lots of other companies I follow, BXX has been active in a terrible market, advancing the properties, and moreover, theyve been making more attempts to get through to their shareholders, the emailed update...the presentations. I cant think of any other company doing that.

Bad markets do not mean bad stocks, they only mean good buying opportunities.

Rogue,

New Message
Please login to post a reply