Exploring for gold and base metals in the Abitibi Greenstone Belt

Abitibi has produced more than 180 M ounces of gold and more than 450 Mt of Cu-Zn ore to date

Free

OGDEN…. All preparations for the 3,000meter drilling campaign are complete. All the equipment is mobilized, and the crew assembled, waiting on the go-ahead from Chris Dupont. He’s doing one final review of the target selections, and drilling of six proposed holes will start next week. I make reference to pg. 13 in the ‘Presentation’ on the Explor website, http://www.explorresources.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Explor_Resources_TPW_Presentation.pdf as a reminder to all readers of how GOLD rich this specific area really is. Based on the proximity to the TPW, and the High Grade values found at depth, literally next door, the diamond drill will be targeting the 500meter level, seeking similar High Grade values. As the core comes out of the ground, it will immediately be split & sent to the lab for analysis. I expect we will see a series of News Releases as this drill program evolves. Given the crew’s record of 113 cores with GOLD, of a total 116 at the TPW, I’m betting that as the program progresses, OGDEN is going to get very exciting. Should GOLD show some strength, EXS/EXSFF volumes & prices should move accordingly…?

TIMMINS PORCUPINE WEST…. The Lake Shore/ Tahoe vote takes place today, and, I would think that the management of both companies would be anxious to get News Releases out as quickly as possible. Given all the guessing I’ve seen & read on this and other bull boards, all that will now be laid to rest. I was with Chris Dupont at the Teck Reception during the PDAC. I stood close enough to watch him express his concerns about the Teck TPW Drilling results to the most senior Teck Exploration Executive in the room. The gentleman gave Chris a truly heartfelt ‘I’ll look into the matter’ on parting. I left that brief interlude truly believing some underling was going to be looking for a new job, and the information Chris wanted & needed for shareholders, personally delivered the next day. To date, Chris has NOT received the information he asked for. That begs the question “Why not?” Why withhold simple drilling results so that Chris, as President, and a Director of Explor, could fulfill his fiduciary responsibility to Explor shareholders?Why would the senior exploration guy reassure Chris, and then do nothing? Assuming the LSG/THO deal goes through, the TPW then becomes the NEXT logical domino for Tahoe to acquire. I’m betting Teck & Tahoe have been talking, and in fact, have been talking for months. Maybe, as was the case with LSG/THO, paperwork has been flying back & forth for as long as we’ve been waiting for drill results. Wouldn’t that be interesting?

I believe GOLD is going to significantly exceed its previous highs. In following a growing number of ‘forecasters’ & gurus on an ongoing basis, GOLD Price Forecasts amongst them vary anywhere from US$1,000/Oz to $10,000/Oz through 2016, into 2017. With such a ridiculous spectrum, where does that leave the average investor? Confused at best, paralyzed, unwilling to step into the GOLD market? I was really intrigued, however, by the recent video interview of Jim Rickards. It’s quite lengthy, but packed with important, and relevant information with respect to physical, and ‘paper’ GOLD. If pressed for time, at least listen from about the 24minute mark to the end. In its entirety, it constitutes a highly credible backdrop to my personal belief about GOLD’s future value, and one of my fundamental reasons for acquiring as much EXS/EXSFF as I could afford.

http://-the-us-dollar-is-a-shadow-gold-currency-the-new-case-for-gold/

New Message
Please login to post a reply