Exploring for gold and base metals in the Abitibi Greenstone Belt

Abitibi has produced more than 180 M ounces of gold and more than 450 Mt of Cu-Zn ore to date

Free

Apparently this past weekend, the drilling crew at Ogden had reached the 350-400meter level. All that core has been retrieved, and sits in the Core Shack thawing out. Once thawed, CD and the site geologist will thoroughly inspect the core, obviously looking for GOLD, or strata indicative of GOLD. My friend had heard they have intersected at least two mineralized zones already. The intended full depth of this drill hole is 600meters, or roughly 2000ft. I’m told Chris will be on site tomorrow. Again, at TPW, CD and this crew hit GOLD 113 times out of 116 tries!!

It’s rumoured that Teck are on the TPW site. That would be very interesting, given the presence, since last Wednesday, of the most senior Tahoe executives at the Lake Shore site, reported in the local paper. Also bear in mind that at least three of Tahoe’s Directors, were previously Goldcorp Executives. My guts telling me something is brewing, and it involves the TPW.

As I write, GOLD has increased in value to USD$1,259.20, reflecting a weakening US dollar, so timing by the Big Boys seems very appropriate.

New Message
Please login to post a reply