Exploring for gold and base metals in the Abitibi Greenstone Belt

Abitibi has produced more than 180 M ounces of gold and more than 450 Mt of Cu-Zn ore to date

Free

So here’s GOLD quoted at USD$1,266.10 as I pound on the keyboard. And yet, with 44,500 traded on the day, one of the richest GOLD deposits found in recent history at the TPW, appears to be one of the best guarded secrets. I fail to understand why investors, and analysts following THO/LSG, or Goldcorp, or Oban would overlook EXS/EXSFF, especially at these prices. It baffles me that with the ongoing drill campaign at Ogden, now drilling a fourth hole 150meters south of the third, the stock moves to the downside on nominal volume. With three meaningful mineralized intercepts in holes 1 & 2 and two at the third, why aren’t we trading at .30 or .40? Add to that the pending announcement at the Glencore Kidd mine, which could have a resounding impact on EXS/EXSFF moving forward, and I’m truly astounded.

Obviously, invested as heavily as I am, I do what I can to support the stock with additional purchases, and telling all my friends, associates, and family members to add to their positions. I really do believe that investors divesting themselves of their stock at this time, will, in time, seriously regret their decision to do so. I’m excited about the potential at Ogden, Kidd Creek and the TPW. I honestly can’t recall a GOLD Venture situation with so much happening in 35 years of investing.

New Message
Please login to post a reply