Exploring for gold and base metals in the Abitibi Greenstone Belt

Abitibi has produced more than 180 M ounces of gold and more than 450 Mt of Cu-Zn ore to date

Free

As I’ve indicated on a number of previous occasions now, Chris Dupont did an incredible amount of preliminary work before placing the drill in the ground at Glencore’s Kidd Mine. Knowing that Glencore had done a 1,300meter horizontal drilling in a ‘westerly’ direction, he methodically contacted as many of his old friends and business associates as he could, to get as much detail as possible. So, it’s imperative that readers understand the importance of the Explor drilling on land adjacent to the mine. This is not just a solid EM target. This is an exceptionally well developed target, selected using all traditional methods, blended with important additional information from well informed sources. My understanding is we have better than a 50-50 chance of hitting Massive Sulphides, where EXS/EXSFF is presently drilling.

I still feel that some deep pocket with a takeover agenda could be screwing with our market. Given the Kidd development; Ogden results forthcoming; and the big Teck TPW takeover rumour, I must admit I’m truly baffled that the market is losing ground? Or is this a knee jerk to the current GOLD fix (fixed by COMEX); falling silver, platinum, palladium (as it may relate to Kidd drilling)? Is it holders of the March PP going short to their release date, on or about June 20th?

Regardless, I’ve watched Chris do presentations. He’s doing one in front of an enthusiastic, large group of investors tomorrow at 11:20AM EST at the Timmins ‘Billions In the Ground’ Mining Expo. His commitment, dedication, passion, and enthusiasm as he presents Explor Resources to Mining Investors is truly magical. He has the ability, in a non intrusive way, to reach investors; inspire great trust, and gently persuade them to invest in a great future. Through interaction with him over the last two years, I’ve never felt more comfortable with an investment, as I do with Explor.

New Message
Please login to post a reply