Exploring for gold and base metals in the Abitibi Greenstone Belt

Abitibi has produced more than 180 M ounces of gold and more than 450 Mt of Cu-Zn ore to date

Free

EXS/EXSFF...

As pointed out, the market for EXS/EXSFF stock, continues to languish in the mid teens. Roughly 7 million shares traded hands last week, on a combination of the Venture market & the OTCQX in the US. As far as I know, all Debentures have been converted to stock; and, most, if not all, Warrants have been exercised. Therefore, the combination of the ‘wall’ of 2.2million shares offered through CIBC at .14, and the subsequent ‘Iceberg’ offer at .16, makes a very strong suggestion that some outside forces are working hard at keeping the equity at these price levels.

During the past year and a half, we have seen substantial M&A throughout the Abitibi Greenstone Belt. First Finance, Osisko, Tahoe, and Goldcorp have all flexed their financial muscles, to increase their holdings, primarily in GOLD, throughout the region. With a diminishing number of prospects, EXS/EXSFF, with its impressive array of properties, is, without a doubt, on all of their radar. I know for sure that Osisko has approached Explor on at least two or three occasions, looking to do a 19.9% Private Placement. Inevitably, that has always led to outright takeover, as they quietly add to their position over time, to take over the company at the next AGM.

Eric Sprott’s recent move to acquire Tony Makuch from Tahoe, throws a further player into the local scene, through Kirkland Lake Gold. That makes 5 aggressive forces looking to add to their growing portfolios. So, the latest rumble I’m hearing is that preparation is underway for a hostile .60 takeover bid for the company. That is a credible price to most shareholders, and would be viewed as very attractive. Here’s why its NOT.

Teck plans $2-4million in drilling in the early fall, having been seriously impressed with the results of their TerraSpec and Downhole IP work at TPW. It would come as no surprise that they will make an outright buy of their 70% Earn-In, and an offer for the other 30%.

Dupont and his other geologists truly believe they are currently drilling the ‘GLORY HOLE’ at the North East corner of the Kidd Mine. They are deeply convinced that if they drill deep enough, they will hit the ‘rumoured’ VMS found at the 6,500ft. level by Glencore. They are at the 400meter level, and the drill rig is capable of reaching 10,000ft., so the drill will turn, and continue downward, until VMS is found. I will be monitoring this drilling very closely over the next few days until ‘The Eagle Has landed!!’ The strata cut through to date is apparently a combination of Mafic Volcanics, and Graphitic Argillite, both very positive indicators we are in the right place. NOT if, but WHEN, we hit, and the word starts to spread amongst the investment community, the stock will go through the roof, regardless of efforts to the contrary.

Lastly, a Company representative will host a booth at the upcoming Kelowna Chapter of Capital Event.ca. Major Fund Managers, Senior Investment Advisors, and reputable Venture Capital Groups will visit the Explor booth on Friday of this week, 18 individual focussed meetings with Explor Resources. From what I know of this group, and past testimonials by participants, especially given the renewed interest in GOLD, at least one or two of these meetings will lead to a heavy investment in EXS/EXSFF. Please, everybody, hang in there just a little bit longer. I’m convinced it will be worth it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply