Exploring for gold and base metals in the Abitibi Greenstone Belt

Abitibi has produced more than 180 M ounces of gold and more than 450 Mt of Cu-Zn ore to date

Free

The drill at Kidd continues to turn, and my excitement mounts. The crew anxiously view each foot of core as its brought into the light of day, looking for the transition into the Exhalite crust of the ‘rumoured’ VMS deposit. The horizontal drilling was done by Glencore at the 6,500ft level, which converts to 1,981meters in depth. Our first attempt went as deep as 1,050meters, intersecting 20meters of Exhalite at somewhere greater than 600meters. Veering dangerously close to the Glencore property border, the promising progress had to be stopped. The rig was then moved to the center of the property, and the last I heard, the drill is plowing through Mafic Volcanics, at about the 550meter mark, or 1,804feet. A very seasoned vet, the on site geologist seems encouraged by the Exhalite find, and his instincts tell him we are ever so close to a historic discovery. This is the same guy that managed the drilling campaign at the TPW, and look at what was found there!! When we hit, and the rumour circulates through the market, regardless of all the nonsense in the stock, we will see .30, .60, 1.10, 4.00, and beyond in a matter of days. Now, and this is for all of the minions out there, both big & small, rumour has it that Glencore’s most senior exploration executive in Montreal asked that we ‘Give him a call as soon as we hit something.’ This was an unsolicited call, made by him, to us!! Obviously, he knows, that we know the VMS is directly underneath our feet!!!! Isn’t that what he’s really saying??

I’m also hearing that the Ogden results are back from the lab, and findings appear to be very encouraging. I’m expecting a comprehensive NR within the next few days. Further, a number of my contacts have reported that Kirkland’s Makuch, and Sprott were seen in Timmins at a Goldcorp mine site. Also, Goldcorp are making noises under new management to find new proximate ore to feed to their hungry mills. Lastly, that Tahoe is continuing their onslaught on EXS stock, in preparation for an unsolicited offer to shareholders. Good luck with that, given the developments at Kidd!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply