Exploring for gold and base metals in the Abitibi Greenstone Belt

Abitibi has produced more than 180 M ounces of gold and more than 450 Mt of Cu-Zn ore to date

Free

The deep drilling rig on Explor’s 800meter square property north of the Kidd Mine will be moved to the western boundary of the property block, and oriented towards the first drill location. The intention is to drill below the roughly 800meter level where the thick Exhalite strata was encountered. This will be the third deep drilling on this property, using the information developed by Explor’s geologists from the first two holes drilled. The Company’s CEO, Chris Dupont, will be in Timmins from Tuesday this week, in part to oversee this operation. Drill placement, and orientation is critical, to ensure that as depth is achieved, property boundaries are not breached, given the confined property area, and actual depth of drilling maximized. He remains determined that not only is the VMS there, but that Explor is going to find it. I’ve heard the drill could be turning as early as Wednesday of this week.

Like many of you, I follow specific Newsletter writers, in an effort to make better investment decisions for myself, and more importantly, for my family. I especially like a gentleman by the name of Kal Kotecha, PhD, author of ‘The Junior Gold Report’. Apparently, he and CD will be meeting at the EXS/EXSFF Core Shack tomorrow, so he can see for himself how promising the equity is moving forward, covering primarily the TPW, Ogden, & Kidd. I’m anticipating Kal will put out a Special Alert to his subscribers immediately on the heels of his meeting with CD, and new forces will come to bear on the equity on both sides of the border. I think it would be fair to say that Kal is very bullish on GOLD, and deeply convinced, as many of us are, that GOLD’s price will escalate dramatically in the very near future. Here’s a link to his website. http://juniorgoldreport.com/

New Message
Please login to post a reply