Exploring for gold and base metals in the Abitibi Greenstone Belt

Abitibi has produced more than 180 M ounces of gold and more than 450 Mt of Cu-Zn ore to date

Free

I took the time to read the EXS/EXSFF MD&A (Management Discussion & Analysis) report dated April 30th, but current to August 22nd. The first section, from my perspective, is the most important one, as very comprehensive information is provided on every property the company holds, in far more detail than the company’s website. Acquisition details; previous work done, and the current status of all is included. As I have stated time & again, I have never seen a mining exploration company with so many quality prospects, ever, in 35 years of investing in this sector. Secondly, I have also suggested that EXS/EXSFF has been marked as a takeover candidate. One hard look at these assets should convince even the most novice of investors that the suggestion has merit. Now take a look at how this stock trades. Regardless how much buying volume appears during a trading session, some one, or some group of traders fill the orders in a very orchestrated manner, continuously pushing the stock to the down side. Last Friday, as in many previous sessions, for example, the combination of Jitney(099), and Anonymous(001) sold stock in not just the last minute of the session, but in the last few seconds. What that clearly tells me is that a trader is specifically timing his sell order to have the stock down tick right at the close. That, in turn, from an investor’s perspective, suggests weakness, and a higher probability they may sell their stock. Then we have an alert group of bashers who instantly respond to any positive comment, and most notably to my recent postings. Again, why, if you own stock in this company, would you say anything that would fuel selling. Specifically, why would you down grade the company’s assets? Why would you trash the company’s management? I contend that they are part of the bigger plan to acquire as much stock from the company’s true investors as possible, to ensure any takeover bid will complete. This kind of collusion took place prior to the Tahoe takeover of Lakeshore. I’m convinced its happening here. Tahoe acquired LSG for far less than what it was worth. Given this year’s dramatic move in the gold production sector, I would think that LSG would have traded into the $4-$5 realm very easily. Any takeover offer put to EXS/EXSFF shareholders, will be based on the VWAP (Volume Weighted Average Price) during the 20 trading days prior to the bid. The lower the VWAP, the lower the takeover price. And yet, I appear to be the only one supporting this contention. Why aren’t any of the ‘seasoned’ bashers saying a word about it?? Makes you go hmmm. Having said all of that, I bought more stock last week, and will be buying more this week. Although fraught with hardship, the drilling at Kidd continues. ‘If it was easy, everyone would be doing it.’ My information has them back into mafic volcanics, following a retracement, and wharfing from the current drilling. They are at about the 400meter level making slow, but encouraging progress.

New Message
Please login to post a reply