Exploring for gold and base metals in the Abitibi Greenstone Belt

Abitibi has produced more than 180 M ounces of gold and more than 450 Mt of Cu-Zn ore to date

Free

Employing the highest level of care possible, the drill crew have achieved a depth of roughly 950meters on the company’s property north of the Kidd Mine. To date, the drill bit has been replaced on at least three separate occasions during this drilling to ensure we get through the strata at depth which appears to be getting harder the deeper we go. Further, maintaining the ideal vertical angle is much easier with sharper teeth. Some of you may recall we hit a layer of exhalite during a previous drilling. I’m hearing we are drilling through consecutive layers of exhalite and ultra mafics, showing some mineralization. The crew are targeting the 1,100meter level, hopeful we will breach the fabled VMS at about that depth. So, stay tuned. Apparently, the video technical meeting with Teck takes place at noon today, EST. I know CD is anxious to offer his thoughts and ideas in regards to step out holes, and new drillings he feels should be undertaken to increase the size of the resource at TPW. The last information I had was Teck is planning a $2-$4,000,000 drill campaign on the heels of this meeting, although exact timing is unknown at this time…

New Message
Please login to post a reply