Exploring for gold and base metals in the Abitibi Greenstone Belt

Abitibi has produced more than 180 M ounces of gold and more than 450 Mt of Cu-Zn ore to date

Free

Apparently, Teck has been doing Airborne EM (Electromagnetic) testing at the TPW, to add more insight into the deposit. This will enhance their understanding of the TPW, and will compliment the Down Hole IP testing, and Terra Spec Analysis performed to this point. The video conferencing with the Teck exploration higher ups will take place early this week, as they are anxious to finalize target selection, and get to drilling as soon as possible. Depending on how things go, they could be spending upwards of $4million on drilling this fall. The latest drilling north of the Glencore Kidd Mine has achieved a depth of 1,100meters. Exhalite was encountered at various depths, intermittent with graphitic argillite, and ultra mafics. This tells our geologists that the VMS is close at hand. Rather than blindly moving to deeper depths, the drill has been withdrawn from this hole, and the company will be performing Down Hole IP testing, which will basically x-ray the rock surrounding the drill core to about a 200meter circumference. Once that data is analyzed, the drillers will re-enter the hole, and ‘wedge’ off that hole to the most promising targets. The three companies with gold bearing, or potential gold bearing properties closest to Tahoe are Melkior, Metals Creek and Explor. A little bit of analysis has shown that ‘Anonymous’ bids and asks are appearing in all three markets simultaneously, literally within seconds of one another. What that suggests to me, as I have contended in previous postings, is manipulation in the open market of stock prices downward, and accumulation at lower levels. So, either some individual with a very deep pocket knows something looking forward, or a hired gun is working to achieve some corporate objective on behalf of whom?? Either way, its led even the most hardy of investors to sell part of, or all of their position, as these Dorks have done their dirty business. Optimistically, with new forces about to bear on the EXS/EXSFF market, prices will move higher in spite of the Dark Side working against us…

New Message
Please login to post a reply