Exploring for gold and base metals in the Abitibi Greenstone Belt

Abitibi has produced more than 180 M ounces of gold and more than 450 Mt of Cu-Zn ore to date

Free

The Prospectors’ & Developers’ Association of Canada (PDAC) kicked off in Toronto this morning. Four senior representatives of the Company were in attendance at Booth #2122 throughout the day.  Intensely busy at times, there was rarely a moment when all four were not addressing questions about the Timmins Porcupine West (TPW) project; the drilling north of the Glencore Kidd mine; and not surprisingly, the excellent drill results at the Chester Copper Deposit in New Brunswick. Early on, two senior representatives of Teck Resources dropped by the booth unannounced, and had a lengthy discussion with Chris Dupont. From what I could see, it appeared to be a very friendly exchange amongst the three of them, and I would think, a precursor to a drilling campaign in the later planning stages? A surprising number of private investors visited the booth throughout the day. Those with a position left with a new confidence, and I expect many may add to their holdings. Investors new to the company were impressed with Explor’s property portfolio; the advanced nature of both the TPW, and the Chester deposit; and startled the stock has been in the CDN .08-.09 range. I’m optimistic that some of those folks may be buyers at tomorrow’s open.

Notably, a representative of our German investment group spent a good hour going over the Chester copper deposit with the geologist spearheading that exploration program, and then, discussed additional financing with Dupont. The German media group that’s worked with EXS/EXSFF/E1H1 for some time now was by to arrange a video interview with Chris somewhere during the next couple of days. That, in turn, will update investors through the website, the OTCQB listing page, YouTube, & other social media. Further, an agreement will be finalized with an Australian group which should dramatically enhance Explor’s ‘footprint’ in the Asian wholesale & retail investor market. Being somewhat familiar with the group, as a shareholder, I’m especially excited about that development.

Further, I saw detailed maps, drawings, & schematics for both the PG-101 & the Duparquet (East Bay) properties, prepared by geophysics firms over the past few months. Some very interesting anomalies, & some excellent drill targets have been pinpointed by the experts. Planning of drilling programs will commence on the heals of the PDAC. Besides Chris Dupont, I personally had discussions with two of the company’s other Directors who were both very upbeat about GOLD, and Copper, and the company’s future, during their respective visits to the booth. A number of people made various inquiries about Joint Venturing, ‘Earning-In’, and/or Property Purchase Agreements during the day. Lastly, I think its important to mention that the vast majority of attendees believe that GOLD, Copper, & other precious metals will do very well as 2017 unfolds. More to come…

New Message
Please login to post a reply