Exploring for gold and base metals in the Abitibi Greenstone Belt

Abitibi has produced more than 180 M ounces of gold and more than 450 Mt of Cu-Zn ore to date

Free

The PDAC 2017 was a great event for EXS/EXSFF/E1H1. The Explor booth was a very busy hive of activity, with about a thousand visitors stopping by over the four days. We were able to catch up with a large number of existing shareholders; finally meet some of our newest shareholders; and develop interest with new prospects. We were visited by many brokers, and financiers, offering various forms of project funding moving forward. A video interview was done by our European representatives, along with an audio interview by the American website www.metalsnews.com. Teck representatives, including the Manager for North & South American Exploration, met with Chris Dupont at the booth on the 5th of March to discuss the TPW moving forward. CD met with Teck again on the following Tuesday. We are optimistic things will start happening at the TPW sooner, rather than later. With considerably higher copper prices, the Chester copper resource drew far more attention than previous PDAC events. I was impressed with what I learned about that resource, and its apparent potential as it is further delineated. Ive been led to believe the final drilling results will be put out later this week. The core retrieved north of the Kidd mine is being analyzed for zinc and copper content. With so much activity in the area, all labs are intensely busy, and unable to commit to timeframes for results. Im guardedly optomistic we will see a News Release within the next few weeks. I met with the people that performed the geophysics at the PG-101, & the people that did the Duparquet, or East Bay property blocks. They were equally excited about the obvious potential of the targets they found. Obviously, a decline in the prices of GOLD, silver, and copper during the show had an impact on all related equities, including the Big Boys. We have seen increased prices, and volumes during past events, but declining commodity prices; an impending Fed rate increase later this week; and a stronger USD put a damper on that. I do believe that commodity prices will firm up, with the prevailing opinion amongst my peers, & associates that GOLD will realize $1,400, or better in the near future. Some felt that as events unfold in Europe, & the US, that that escalation could take place as early as mid April. Either way, both existing shareholders, and prospects are looking at a very attractive entry, or re-entry point in our equity.

Some new pictures should be posted to the website www.explorreasources.com later this week, and the new video interview with CD shortly thereafter. An updated feature on the American website mentioned above is being edited & should be posted by early next week. Other developments Ive mentioned in my posts from last week are in process.  A new video interview with Agoracoms George Tsiolis will take place today, or tomorrow.

Lastly, a big thank you for all the positive private messages I received from many of you over the past week. I will respond to them all as quickly as possible. It warms my heart knowing so many of us are like minded about the future potential of our investment.

New Message
Please login to post a reply