Falcon is a global energy company with projects in Hungary, Australia & South Africa

Developing large acreage positions of unconventional and conventional oil and gas resources

Free

Hello! Mr. O’Quigley, are you out there?

My, it has been awhile since you addressed the investors of Falcon Oil and Gas. Hopefully, you and the good old boys in the industry have been entertaining each other with offers and counter offers.

Philip, somehow though, I don’t get the impression that you spend much time considering counter offers; I think that when you have an idea of how something should play out, or when you have a price in mind for a value exchange, you hold steadfast. Is this what you are doing Philip? Holding some cash rich, acreage poor oil company’s feet to the fire; first one to blink loses. Damn, I hope so.

In the meantime, do not confuse the shareholders, or as you might call us, “majority, minority owners” of Falcon Oil and Gas with mushrooms; we do not grow by sprinkling us with low-grade fertilizer and keeping us in the dark. Investors, unlike mushrooms, need truth, not fertilizer to grow. And we need sunlight; we are at our best when we are exposed to sunlight.

The people supporting you and the Falcon team understand that the sunlight I am talking about is INFORMATION. We deserve to have regular updates, not just sound bites good for publication. I understand loose lips sink ships, but truly, are there any ships in the harbor with Falcon? Would a tip-off as to who has showed up for the dance really put that big a kink in the behind the scenes effort taking place? While you are sharing the love, why don’t you tell us exactly how large the Beetaloo Basin dance floor really is!

The previous four paragraphs were directed at the efforts in Australia; however, what about a candid update on Hungary? How about an open discussion of how seemingly confusing and uncertain the prospect of the Karoo Basin has become over environmental/governmental issues; no clear direction for companies to follow. Also, what is the probability Falcon remains in South Africa for another 3 to 4 years if this uncertainty continues?

Someone out there in Agoracom’s vast reaches knows more about current information and activities taking place at Falcon than the rest of us. Please share with us what we deserve to know. I, for one, am tired of being treated like a mushroom. Keeping the faith, but wanting news.

Thank you,

New Message
Please login to post a reply