Falcon is a global energy company with projects in Hungary, Australia & South Africa

Developing large acreage positions of unconventional and conventional oil and gas resources

Free

Moneytrader - "By my recollection doesn't Kip's original 'Stock of the Century' thesis kind of hinge on Falcon not only developing their various prospects up to the pre-production stage.. but also going into actual production as well for however many years to come."

Awful hard to speculate on what will be until we see the Joint Venture Agreement. IMHO it probably will be consistent with the management philosphy of the Overriding Royality Agreement. Payment will be spread out over time with increased delayed payment as prospectivity is increased. Future payments could possibly be spead out over the life of the field.

Getting Rid of Marc while retaining Dr Greg is nothing but super! Marc was a promoter who was able to identify the brilliance of Dr Greg who was a step ahead of the world in identifying the best prospective shale plays in the world. If there is a Stock of the Century this is it and all credit is due to Dr Greg.

Don't dismiss Hungry due to the Mismanagement by Marc of the Mako Project. He spent all of his large wad for a field goal that went wide. Oil history has proven over and over that prospective land is prospective land and eventually technology will produce the potential. We see most wells are capped with more energy left in the land than was extracted. New technology such as CO2, horizonal drilling, fracing, water flooding, etc will be used to get a greater per cent of the potential and more technology is constantly being rolled out. Look at the shallow wells drilled into Balken Field in the 1950's and now with horizonal drilling is the star of the energy world. Marc passed over the easy target of the Alygo which only required old technology and a good operator which current management is working with. The rest of the large potential of Mako is still available and eventually will be produced. The question is when and to who's benefit. Our current partner in Hungry has the need for the products of the Mako and they will catch up with technology.

We are in good hands with our management, and have a good partner with Chevron in South Africa.

We have an undervalued asset in Dr Greg! Once current management gets a cash flow, gets recommenations from Dr Greg we might be in business for a life time or two. 10 bagger no way, my first investments in Falcon were in the 30 cent range and held the stock @ $7 - a 20 something bagger - I want a real return - I am looking at Falcon as the stock of the century

New Message
Please login to post a reply