Falcon is a global energy company with projects in Hungary, Australia & South Africa

Developing large acreage positions of unconventional and conventional oil and gas resources

Free

Soly,

Just a quick note to thank you for setting up the Falcon board on Agoracom, monitoring the posts and keeping everything that is posted - focused on Falcon, and not on the personalities or alternate investments. Without this great FO board - I doubt that I would have been able to keep my frustration in check all these years - and would have sold my shares long ago.

Some posters here may remember the old Investors Village or Stockhouse boards and what a disaster they were!! For newer investors - you should know that Soly has worked very hard for many years to keep this board focused solely on pertinent Falcon developments and related information.

This FO board, with all the great posters here adding their searches and comments, has consistently helped keep me apprised on new Falcon developments and helped as well to separate rumour from fact. Here's to all of us long term shareholders hopefully seeing some real strong announcements and progress over the next 3 to 9 months.

New Message
Please login to post a reply