Falcon is a global energy company with projects in Hungary, Australia & South Africa

Developing large acreage positions of unconventional and conventional oil and gas resources

Free

I was so busy using my newly acquired Treasurer picture-posting capability that I totally forgot to copy and paste the part of the article that really jumped out at me, namely

"The Dublin-based company, which signed a five-year exclusive co-operation agreement with Chevron Corp. in 2012, may sell a stake in the asset following the approval."

Personally, I'd be delighted if they sold part of the territory (and farmed out the rest) and we actually saw some cash in hand now rather than later. Not least since now is actually much, much, MUCH later than most of us envisaged seeing some pay-off on our stock of the decade/century/millennium.

Funny how this is the second press piece in as many weeks talking about Falcon's possible intentions. http://www.irishexaminer.com/business/falcon-oil-planning-to-spread-its-wings-273027.html

New Message
Please login to post a reply