Falcon is a global energy company with projects in Hungary, Australia & South Africa

Developing large acreage positions of unconventional and conventional oil and gas resources

Free

"Finally, is it a good time to by Chevron? Well, its PE ratio is 11.60 compared to the S&P 500 average which is 18.7. This means that Chevron trades at a 38% discount compared to the average of the 500 largest companies in the US. This industry's average PE ratio is 13.7 - another 15% discount here. Its biggest competitor , Exxon Mobil (NYSE:XOM) has a PE ratio of 12.6 so again Chevron is trading at an 8% discount to Exxon.

Chevron has multiple projects in Africa and has also hung in (and for good reason) for a few years now with Falcon oil and gas (OTCPK:FOLGF) in the Karoo in South Africa. They are working together to obtain exploration permits which should be granted this year. With a bit of luck, the Karoo should become a fantastic investment for both Falcon and Chevron shareholders in the years to come."

http://seekingalpha.com/article/2430655-why-chevron-is-a-smart-long-term-hold

Should also help the price of Falcon.

Orgin has not released a Beetaloo Basin Report yet to their stockholders which I assume they will when they get a handle on immediate action to be taken. My question is their prize gas or oil? Looking them over I would think their greatest interest is in the development of gas and the same for Sasol. Sooner or later I am interested in seeing all that oil flowing. Damn, do they really have to do all that work to prove it is there.

New Message
Please login to post a reply