Falcon is a global energy company with projects in Hungary, Australia & South Africa

Developing large acreage positions of unconventional and conventional oil and gas resources

Free

I agree totally, Java, being a Falcon investor has been the single most frustrating experience of my investing life.

But from what I can gather, the total disinterest shown by the market in what one analyst called the best farm-out deal he'd ever seen, seems to lie less with Falcon itself than the current situation in Australia.

Here's what one Falcon commentator had to say:

"Sentiment for onshore E&P in Australia is absolutely rock bottom , especially in Australia itself so there are a couple of Australian companies which look cheap in comparison with Falcon .

More than anything Falcon would benefit from the exploration success of others during 2014 in Australia causing a turnaround in sentiment . "

Back in early 2013 when the agreement with Chevron was announced the price hit just over $0.31 and we've also seen a positive impact on the SP whenever there's been positive news out of Hungary so I can only conclude that the current extremely disappointing situation has less to do with Falcon and more to do with Australia in general.

New Message
Please login to post a reply