Falcon is a global energy company with projects in Hungary, Australia & South Africa

Developing large acreage positions of unconventional and conventional oil and gas resources

Free

Well....let's talk about FMV.

1) The Analysts that are commenting on this stock suggest that it is currently around 50p and have a "Buy" rating on the stock. While I suppose that these people would be considered "experts", it would appear that their opinions are similar to that of a snake oil salesman in the days of old, and people (investors) have little interest in their evaluations.

2) The several charts that have been used in the Compant presentations have reflected consideration for a FMV per acre at its various stages of exploration. Admittedly, none of the current resources are at the final stages of development that would command a higher evaluation on the chart, but the math currently suggests a Market Cap of 147.7m (CDN). The Company is debt free. It has resources of some 5,000,000 m acres permited, plus the African possibilities, but leave that aside, placing the value at $ 28-29 CDN per acre. I don't see that number on the charts. Charts would suggest a range that is currently anywhere from $ 200.00 CDN per acre to $ 845 CDN per acre. There are few contingent liabilities at this point, but the ones that exist, are those that relate to substantial production.

At a bare minimum, our "new partners" have agreed to dispose of $ 200,000,000 or there abouts in development for what amounts to 50% of a portion of one of the resources held by Falcon. I suppose that these people have had sufficient technical data to warrant that type of investment and could be considered "Experts".

In summary the FMV is undervalued, if even by an equivelent on the amount someone is willing to pay to evaluate and invest in a 50% interest for a small portion of the overall resources.

Again, am I missing something?

Spazz

New Message
Please login to post a reply